how to set database name when write dataframe into carbondata

how to set database name when write dataframe into carbondata

lk_hadoop
hi,all:
    I want to write a dataframe to carbondata, but I can only write to 'default' schema , how can I change it , my code :

    df.write.format("org.apache.spark.sql.CarbonSource").option("tableName", s"${tables(i)}").mode(SaveMode.Append).save

2017-08-25

lk_hadoop

Re: how to set database name when write dataframe into carbondata

lk_hadoop
ok,I find it :
df.write.format("org.apache.spark.sql.CarbonSource").option("dbName", "tpcds_carbon2").option("tableName", s"${tables(i)}").mode(SaveMode.Append).save

2017-08-25
lk_hadoop