Re: [question] about new table property "sort_column"

Re: [question] about new table property "sort_column"

Liang Chen
Hi Jin zhou

Yes, your understanding is correct.
The MDK(multi-dimension index) will be created as per your specified sort_columns order.

Regards
Liang

Hi,all

I notice there is a new table property: sort_column and want to confirm:

1) when a NON-STRING column is includes in this property, will it be sorted?
2) if we use this property when creating carbon table, does it means there
is no need to adjust the order of column names in the column list?

Best regards
Thanks