Problem when createing table for the type boolean

Tao

Problem when createing table for the type boolean

Tao
Hi, I commit an operation like - carbon.sql("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS test2(id string, reg boolean, name string) STORED BY 'carbondata'"). but, receive like - Unsupported data type: StructField(reg,BooleanType,true).getType Now, I learn the data type that carbondata has in http://carbondata.apache.org/supported-data-types-in-carbondata.html , I want to ask if it supports the type boolean, or how to replace this type?