Fwd: [DISCUSSION] Whether Carbondata should keep carbon-sql-shell script

Fwd: [DISCUSSION] Whether Carbondata should keep carbon-sql-shell script

Liang Chen
Hi users

Please give your comments also for the discussion.

Regards
LiangĀ

Re: Fwd: [DISCUSSION] Whether Carbondata should keep carbon-sql-shell script

Erlu Chen
Hi

I am sorry, I made a mistake, that carbon-spark-shell, rather than carbon-sql-shell.

Regards.
Chenerlu.

Re: Fwd: [DISCUSSION] Whether Carbondata should keep carbon-sql-shell script

Erlu Chen
Hi community

Any comments on this topic ?

If others have no idea, I will raise a PR to remove this feature.

Regards
Chenerlu.