[ANNOUNCE] Kunal Kapoor as new PMC for Apache CarbonData

[ANNOUNCE] Kunal Kapoor as new PMC for Apache CarbonData

Liang Chen

Hi

We are pleased to announce that Kunal Kapoor as new PMC for Apache CarbonData.

Congrats to Kunal Kapoor!

Apache CarbonData PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kunal Kapoor as new PMC for Apache CarbonData

Naman Rastogi
Congratulations Kunal.

On Sun, 29 Mar, 2020, 12:37 Liang Chen, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

We are pleased to announce that Kunal Kapoor as new PMC for Apache CarbonData.

Congrats to Kunal Kapoor!

Apache CarbonData PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kunal Kapoor as new PMC for Apache CarbonData

Dhatchayani S
Congratulations Kunal

Thanks & Regards,
Dhatchayani