Quantcast

[ANNOUNCE] Cai Qiang as new Apache CarbonData committer

[ANNOUNCE] Cai Qiang as new Apache CarbonData committer

chenliang613
Administrator
Hi all

We are pleased to announce that the PMC has invited Cai Qiang as new Apache CarbonData committer, and the invite has been accepted !

Congrats to Cai Qiang and welcome aboard.

Regards
Liang

Regards
Liang

Liang

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Cai Qiang as new Apache CarbonData committer

Rahul Kumar
congrats David

          Thanks and Regards
               Rahul Kumar

        Software Consultant
           Knoldus Software LLP
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahulforallp  https://twitter.com/RahulKu71223673
                 : 8800897566

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Jihong Ma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!!

Jihong