[ANNOUNCE] Bo Xu as new Apache CarbonData committer

[ANNOUNCE] Bo Xu as new Apache CarbonData committer

Liang Chen
Hi all

We are pleased to announce that the PMC has invited Bo Xu as new Apache CarbonData committer, and the invite has been accepted!

Congrats to Bo Xu and welcome aboard.

Regards
Apache CarbonData PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bo Xu as new Apache CarbonData committer

Kumar Vishal
Congratulations Xubo

Regards
Kumar Vishal

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 at 10:49, sujith chacko <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations Xubo!!!