[ANNOUNCE] Akash as new Apache CarbonData committer

[ANNOUNCE] Akash as new Apache CarbonData committer

chenliang613
Administrator
Hi all

We are pleased to announce that the PMC has invited Akash as new Apache CarbonData committer, and the invite has been accepted!

Congrats to Akash and welcome aboard.

Regards
Apache CarbonData PMC

Regards
Liang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Akash as new Apache CarbonData committer

Kunal Kapoor
Congratulations akash🥂

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019, 7:56 PM Mohammad Shahid Khan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Akash
Regards,
Mohammad Shahid Khan

On Thu 25 Apr, 2019, 7:51 PM Liang Chen, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We are pleased to announce that the PMC has invited Akash as new
> Apache CarbonData
> committer, and the invite has been accepted!
>
> Congrats to Akash and welcome aboard.
>
> Regards
> Apache CarbonData PMC
>

> --
> Regards
> Liang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Akash as new Apache CarbonData committer

manish gupta
Congratulations Akash..!!!